Helping in the house of God is one of the most powerful decisions you can make and most beautiful actions you can take. Consider Matthew 25:40. “And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the you did it to me.’
- Greeters Ministry – Be a soul-winner with your smile and provide families with information about the church at each service.
- ALSOM – Many exciting opportunities to assist in our School of Ministry—administrative duties, journalism, social media, edit lecture recordings, etc. You can also attend classes and prepare for your purpose.
- Forge Men’s Ministry – We will train you to operate a camera or assist in the sound booth. Be a part of the ministry that sends God’s message around the world!
- Life Ladies Ministry – God gives every woman a dream and a purpose in life. This ministry, led by Pastor Cindy Hallam, will draw on the dreams God has given you and help you to develop strong relationships that assist you in fulfilling your purpose.
- Youth Ministry – Ages 12—18 (6th-12th grades) Are you called to influence the next generation? Assist in our anointed youth ministry and impact teens for Jesus.
- JoyZone Children’s Ministry – Guide our children and assist in our service as they praise and worship then are exhorted by the teaching of the Bible.
- Usher Ministry – Let the love of Jesus come through as you direct people to their seat, distribute communion, and serve during church times.
- Media Ministry: Sound, Video, Photography – We will train you to operate a camera or assist in the sound booth. Be a part of the ministry that sends God’s message around the world!
- Praise and Worship – Sometimes we need that special touch from a Care Minister. Please contact our office if you would like to make an appointment with a Care Minister or just need someone to pray with you.
- Care Ministry – Valet – Meals that Heal – Hospital Visits – Prayer & Spiritual Guidance
- Valet We offer our Senior Saints 55 and better plus anyone with a permanent or temporary disability. We assist you from your car, park it and bring it to you when you are ready to leave.
- Meals that Heal Let us know when you are returning home from a hospital stay and we will arrange to have some meals brought to your home.
- Hospital Visits Please always call our office when you go to the hospital, planned and unplanned so we can pray for you and send a Care Minister to visit you.
- Prayer & Spiritual Guidance Sometimes we need that special touch from a Care Minister. Please contact our office if you would like to make an appointment with a Care Minister or just need someone to pray with you.